- Redstone is officially open to volunteers on April 26, 2016.
- Volunteers will be needed to frame exterior and interior walls.
- Each fourplex is at a different stage of construction.
- The first fourplex needs finishing work such as trim, painting and cabinet installation.
- The second fourplex needs to be insulated and drywalled.
- The third fourplex is not ready for volunteers yet.
- Volunteers are needed to finish insulating and installing vapour barrier in the first threeplex.
- There is also framing work available.
- Volunteers will be needed to install drywall once the vapour barrier has been inspected.
Big thanks to everyone who has helped us get this far! Head over to https://habitatsouthernab.ca/get-involved/ to sign up for a shift.